In Dubai when you come back you have to show your AP and supporting docs if they ask you to. I came back this July 18th.
wallpaper new long hairstyles 2011 for
As the dates become current, I see a lot of people asking the same questions again and again....why can't people do a little search on the forumn before posting repeated questions already asked before ..For eg: Filling i-485 and presence in US or filling without the help of lawyers....
I mean come on guys..we call ourselves highly skilled labours and don't even have the skill to find out answers to common questions by searching the forumns???? I am really begining to doubt the IQ of some cause if not how do u explain it...
DON'T GET ME WRONG....ACT SMART
With PD Feb 07 ur lucky to file 485, so contribute one more recurring.:D
Contributed $ 280 so far $20 monthly.
2011 Women Medium Hairstyles
Did the Cornyn Amdmt make it into the bill?
Be friendly.... Be Free... encourage people with positive words..
2010 long hairstyles 2011 women.
it is not rejected just sent back to correctthe erroe :-)
hair The medium layered hairstyle:
He posted in his website as follows: "Please note folks, I don�t think this class will be easily approved by courts. CIS could argue a lot of things against it, which I don�t wish to publish in an open forum."
1. RK is no longer a member of AILA.
2. Also, in this specific quote, RK is not talking about the outcome of the law suit. He's only talking about the chance of the court accepting the defined "class".
On a separate note, RK has mentioned on several occasions, winning the lawsuit is a long shot. You can even hear his recorded conference call from last week.
hot hairstyles 2011 women medium.
* Today, the Senate also passed this bill by agreeing to the House H.R. 2638 which the House paased earlier. Here is the vote count. This bill now goes to the President for his signature. The President is expected to sign all of these bills, including Consolidated Continuing Appropriation, Reauthorizations of Non-Miniter Religious Worker Special Immigration, and Conrad 30 International Medical Graduates National Interest Waiver bills before October 1, Wednesday. Otherwise, the federal government is destined to shut down and the immigration reauthorization laws will sunset and gone. The President is anticipated to sign these bills by September 30, 2008.
* Sad part is that the immigration reauthorization is valid only until March 6, 2009 just as the continuing appropriation act. Still, it is a good news in that most of the pending I-360 non-minister religious worker immigration petitions, Conrad-30 based I-140 petitions, and EB-485 applications related to these petitions are likely taken care of before March 6, 2009. The USCIS is currently holding in abeyance these petitions and related EB-485 applications pending the Congressional action. Since the Congress has now cleared the path, as soon as the President signs the bills, the USCIS is likely to pick up these petitions and 485 applications swiftly. Unfortunately, the Conrad 30 based EB-485 for Indians and Chinese may still have to deal with the visa number retrogressions in October 2008 Visa Bulletin. The non-religious workers do not have visa number problem as the visa number for these categories will remain current in October.
What does it mean -- conrad 30 related I-140 and related I-485 will be taken care of prior to March 2009??? What is he trying to say there? Where can I find some more details on that bill.
house hairstyles 2011 for women
His 'RFE response' charges were $450!
lotsa people are making money out of the s*ituation we are in!
tattoo MEDIUM HAIRSTYLES 2011 WOMEN
Rest assured, you will be viewing this website/e-mailing questions/answering others' questions for at least a decade unless the middle east revolution spreads to the west.
Even after spending tens of hours of reading, consulting with lawyers and scratching heads countless times, still the green card process is confusing to most of us on this site. Honestly, its a tedious, intricate process that demands lot of patience, hard work, luck and money.
Hey! I'm not trying to scare you but if you were born in India, its been that way for quite some time. I guess you need to do some serious reading about the entire process and especially your scenario. Just google, you'll be inundated with ocean of information. Then you may have some idea about the time frames of getting the EAD or GC or Citizenship or whatever. Good luck!
pictures Women Hairstyles 2011
I agree, and so just to vent, IV forum participation must be a give and take, it is shameful and unethical to ask questions and run away once its been answered or their problems are resolved, we have thousands of members and only a handful of them have contributed towards 2009 contributions, the total has not even touched $1500?? there is a limit to being a free rider, at times like these when legal immigration has hit bottom in the priorities list, cant we atleast pool some money and support those who are trying to work for us?? is it too much to ask? its just not enough to say "god will help us", god helps only those who help themselves.
I agree. We are not able to exploit our full potential and come up short in our efforts due to lack of enough support. Imagine if we had hundred thousand members.
or even if we can get the current 30k members to contribute it will be a huge boost. I feel if we can get everyone from other websites to IV that may help us get more participation and contributions.
Individual $20 or $50 should get mass participation. We collected 1K yesterday after a lot of effort. That 1K will be peanuts when we take it and talk to a lobbyist. It will not even get us past initial briefing session if you really want to do full fledged lobbying. If your average lawyer charges you $250 to talk to you only for 15 minutes, imagine how much a lobbyist can charge you to talk let alone go out and allow you to purchase the political capital he has. You should look at how much our rivals spend against us. They even have full time employees and lobbyists on payroll and an office . On the other hand we are simply trying to manage this effort while doing our day jobs and reducing our family time in the evening, nights and weekends. Some of us take time off from work and travel to DC. That time could have been used for trips to Home country or for vacations. Core members, chapter leaders and many active members since the beginning of this effort have made sacrifices. I just hope members are able to see the complete picture of this effort before forming an opinion and taking a decision.
When they see it as their own effort they will participate more actively and make IV their website to go to and participate.
dresses medium hairstyles 2011 for
On June 10th 2007 I have received a RFE from the Nebraska Service Center, and I had to submit additional stuff proving I am really a singer with an international carreer. (I won an award by the way)before August 15th 2007. On August 3rd 2007 I went myself to the FedEx office and sent a priority 8.0lbs package to the Nebraska Service Center. It was delivered on August 6th signed by Mr. Brad B... at the Nebraska Center.
When I called they said my case was pending, same thing on the USCIS website where I create a portfolio. It is until April 2009 that thanks to congressional and senatorial help that we found out that my I-140 and I-485 had been denied, closed archived since end of August 2007! They said that my response to the RFE was received by them in October!
We argued that I never received the denial notice, neither my attorney received. My congressional liaison faxed them the ax receipt, then the congressional liaison there said: "O my God!" We were hoping that at this stage they would simply reopen the case and look at my 8 pounder RFE response! Nebraska Service Center decided that i will have to file an appeal.
In April 2008 I filled and appeal with Administrative Appeals Office in DC in 2008 (more money into thei pockets) to demonstrate that both my I-140 and I-485 were denied in error, (they had lost my application) the case was returned to Nebraska for them to reconsider.
The AAO decision granted me all that was in their power to give.
1. The appeal was rejected because it was untimely filed -- By statute (law) they cannot consider an untimely appeal regardless of circumstances however.
2. They state that if "an utimely appeal meets the requirements of a motion to reopen or a motion to reconsider, the appeal "MUST" be treated as a motion and a decision "MUST" be made on the merits of the case. -- This is exactly what I asked for.
3. They state that a motion to reconsider must establish that the decision was incorrect based on the evidence of record at the time of the initial decision. Again this is exactly what I claimed.
4. They catagoricaly state in paragraph 2 on page 3 -- Here, the untimely appeal "MEETS" the requirements of a motion to reopen and reconsider. They also positively state that you "SUCCESSFULLY" argue that the October 10, 2007 decision was "FLAWED" and they point to 2 specific reasons -- that yur attorney of record was not properly notified and that your response to the RFE was not considered.
5. In paragraph 5 on page 3 they conclude that the October 10, 2007 decision was "CLEARLY IN ERROR" and that the decision "DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS".
6. Finally, in the last pragraph on page 3 and the 1st paragraph of page 4 they state "therefore, the director "MUST" consider the untimely appeal as a motion to reopen and reconsider and render a "NEW" decision acccordingly"
7. They also state that the "NEW" decision "MUST" thoroughly address all of the evidence submitted in your response to the RFE.
So the AAO�s office sent back my file to the Nebraska Service Center.
Then the I-140 was reopened and I finally approved May 20th 2009. At that time the rest should be like �a letter in the mail�. That is when I demanded that my I-485 be reopened as well.
They responded to my congressional liaison telling him that they will reopen the I-485 and tat the green cards were being prepared and would be sent to us in less then 60 days. Stating: This has been going on for too long�
That is when the �saga� took another turn. On August 14th 09 I received another RFE on the I-485! I was told by one lawyer that it was not so bad (they just needed to update my records since 2006 is the date of my first GC filling), But this RFE did not make sense because once the I-140 is approved they should not ask me to supply any documents work related. They wanted me to prove that I will continue to work in my field, what I have been doing for the last 2 years since they have denied my case and what will be my upcoming work offers.
Remember that in May 2009 they have said that the green cards would be sent�
We responded again with a 5 pounder file! We mailed it September 1rst 2009. I provided them with the same documents I sent in the 8 pounder they have lost in 2006, plus everything I have done since. Including all the performances with P. S., D. B. and letters from future contractors such as The United Nations, Schomburg, my booking agents letters, etc...)
October 19th 2009 we received an email from USCIS saying that a decision has been taken and that my husband�s I-485 has been denied!
Another ridiculous thing.
1-I am the petitioner, not my husband.
2-They should adjudicate my case first, not my husband�s!
3-my case is still pending no decision made on it�
At this time, we are awaiting the full denial explanation letter, to see what is the reason for their decision. Hoping that they just made another mistake for example dissociated my husband I-485 from mine the petitioner.
I am currently (Thank God) on an 01-visa valid until 2011, my husband has a -O3-visa
Because of this terrible saga, we have endured a tremendous stress, and anxiety. We have lost a lot of money. Between the lawyers fees, the various application fees plus the appeal we have spent more than $20,000. I have decided not to file another appeal because this is more money into their pockets. I am ready to sue the USICS with a writ of mandamus and more if they do not fix the multiple mistakes they have made.
Please somebody in this forum answers me. What should I do? Please help!
makeup Medium Hairstyles for Women
My wife recently graduated in CS. At the career fair, if the companies declared they wanted to get resumes only from Citizens and GC holders, their booths were empty and were waiting for people to turn up to them. If they allowed F1 students, there used to be a big queue and even the citizens were happy to be part of the queue. Bottomline is in addition to skills its also company culture. Companies that dont discriminate by visa types grow faster and have better work cultures.
Also in a graduating class of 100 people, there were barely 5-6 white or african american citizens, 5-6 Iranians, 5-6 others, rest were Indians and chinese in ratio of 60 to 40 pecent.
When it comes to PhDs there were suprisingly again higher number of US citizens and chinese but very few indians which led me to think that americans go for higher education in very small numbers or their number is small in graduate school but they go all the way up and complete PhD. Where as most Indians and chinese drop out after MS which is good but not really innovative research.
girlfriend 2011 haircuts layers,2011 long
If my dream of concurrent in 2009...i will be glad to apply 485.
You are H-1 and unemployed for 4 weeks? How are you in status?
hairstyles hairstyles 2011 medium hair.
I am in a dire situation. I received on Sep 15th 2008 the dreaded email "request for initial evidence sent case placed on hold". Neither my lawyers nor the employer has received that letter and now its being 45 days and now nothing yet in spite of repeated requests from lawyers and employer to the USCIS.
What are my option here?
Regd experience, I dont know if USCIS calls an employer.
Typical travel agent replies are: "if you have valid visa stamped, then no need for transit visa".