It's quite urgent ..please update ASAP
wallpaper dianna agron lea michele cory monteith. of Cory Monteith, Dianna
The FAQ is saying Labor should be approved by the time you file for 140. Attaching any piece of evidence along with your 140 application that your labor has been approved should suffice.
The FAQ is warning against filing 140 before Labor approval as many newbies may be wondering if they can utilize this 485 window by applying 140/485 based on a pending labor.
2011 dianna agron lea michele cory monteith. Cory Monteith, Dianna Agron,
I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.
Has anyone succefully entered reciept numbers?
Since she has not used the H1b or got it stamped and since you have applied for 485 before it was to take effect, she is safe with your dependent 485 AOS and H4 status. Cancelling her H1b will benefit you guys from any confusion at the consulate. Either way the AP will allow her to return in AOS without problems.
Logically NOT filing 485 and LEAVING US for a lengthier period of time itself is a hint towards non-immigration intent. (I agree that USCIS might not always follow the logic).
Obviously you need to show about your strong ties in home country and why you might want to come back.
But the consulate can come-up with their own decision, since "intent" is something which can never be proved 100% . And the officers at consulate are instructed to consider every visa applicant as a possible immigrant.
Logic does not always apply in the States. INA states that "immigrant intent" is proven/shown when and if one files "immigrant petition" or when "immigrant petition" is filed on behalf of a person. Immigrant petition, is "I-130, I-140 or I485" petition. I understand your logic, but INA specifically states what "immigrant intent" is. Thanx.
Did you not read on the page
[������ݴ���]EB3C����ֲ���DemandData(AoS&CP) - δ��ռ�(mitbbs.com) (http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t2/EB23/31236411.html)
BTW: Please do not let Indian know it :-)
I hope you were just kidding about the "traitor" comment :-)
How to make a judgement out of this and risk ourself....???
hair Lea Michele (L-R) Actress Lea
My wife has been offered a position by her client, a company which received TARP funding and repaid it. These are her immigration details:
H1b start date: 01-Oct-2004
Perm applied: Jan-2008
Audited Twice: First time because of FRAGOMEN and second time asking for some documents
Perm Status: Pending
Original H1b expiration: 30-Sep-2010
H1B extended because Perm has been pending for more than a year
Current H1b expiration: 30-Sep-2011
I do understand it is better to transfer with an approved I-140 because it allows for porting priority date and 3 year extension of H1 with new company but I am not sure new company can wait that long.
In the current situation, is it possible to transfer H1b and get the validity until 30-Sep-2011? Appreciate your responses.
hot dianna agron and lea michele
(including the core team.)
This is a great achievement. I deeply respect the involvement and the efforts of the core team members.
house Cory Monteith, Lea Michele
tattoo Gq Dianna Agron Cory Monteith
PIO card looks just like your Indian Passport, difference being color and has just 1 page.
Just present PIO and the US PP and they will look at both and stamp the immigration seal on the PP. They do not do anything with the PP other than recording the PIO # in addition to the US PP #.
While departing the country, they will just look at it again and hand it back and stamp the immigration seal on the PP.
Usually takes 3-4 weeks to get and if you dont have time, I would go with a visa as you can get it the same day. For an infant, I see no diffrence in PIO or a visa.
the only difference for an infant is if you are going to leave him in india for a while. with a pio you can stay for longer than 6 months.
pictures cory monteith • dianna
dresses dianna agron lea michele cory
Even I got Duplicate I485, I765, I131 receipts. All the receipts has same A#. One set of I765 & I131 approved. For the second set , they send REF about Photos as I have not submitted any supporting documents ( Photos, I94 etc) for second set. I have submitted second set as follow up since I didnt get recepts for the first set within 5 months.
Now I want to withdraw duplicate I485 another set. What happen to your I485 withdraw. Any problems ?
Please advise ...
makeup Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith
"Immigration Voice has hired Patton Boggs, a top public affairs firm, to help us reach our goals. Patton Boggs brings a bipartisan, multi-disciplinary approach to helping clients tackle public affairs challenges. The firm’s government relations and communications professionals have a strong understanding of the White House, the U.S. Congress, Senate, Federal agencies, advocacy groups and the media. The firm and its members are consistently recognized as among Washington's most influential and effective by various publications. "
girlfriend Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron
hairstyles dianna agron lea michele cory monteith. photo | Cory Monteith, Dianna
I was not aware that EB3 were getting over regular allotment....but porting is the only way i see people getting the GC in a reasonable time-frame if you are stuck in EB3 queue :cool:
Google is hosting your question for President Obama. I think it�s an opportunity for us (EB3, EB2) and county quota. anyone submitted question related to that?
link here YouTube - worldview's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/worldview)