How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
wallpaper hot artemis greek goddess.
Thanks so much sumggymba, just one more thing if you know. Do they file eb2 ?
Most companies and Financial sector in particular check the credit History.Dont you worry on a 30 day late payment 2 years back .They wont be so mean i guess. But filing for Bankrupcy or a History of late payments would raise a red Flag.
2011 Pasiphae, the moon goddesses
I believe it was House committee hearing http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=299
So the option is to see if H1B visa can be obtained.
She has the right qualification and work experience.
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
The employer can change the contents of the offer, as long as it does not affect the job functions. GC is just a by-product of the job offer. Since you no longer work for the employer, you do not have any basis for recouping the costs. If you are in AOS status, it requires that there by an underlying immigrant petition by an employer. In your case, the employer on your petition no longer employs you, and therefore, if you go by the book, you are not in legal status. Rather than try to get money from your old employer, I'd suggest that you look for an employer who will take over your GC process. If you keep pestering your prior employer, they can revoke your I-140, which then invalidates your EAD and your I-485 application. So tread with care.
2010 2011 artemis greek goddess
So do you think using EAD gives a person an Immigrant status in turn losing his non-immigrant status?
EAD is just work authorization. You are an adjustee when 485 is pending and will get Immigrant status only when your 485 is approved.
hair If you don#39;t know Artemis,
Here's my situation.
I'm a derivative and recently got an interview notice.
1) My spouse came here with H1 status (without me). Because my spouse's company can only start processing my H4 visa, 3 months after my spouse start date. Since it will be difficult for us to be thousands of miles away, we decided to use my tourist visa and come here so that I can join my spouse. So, I came here initially in B1/B2 status (around February 2006). After 3 months (around May 2006), I got a job offer from one company and was willing to sponsor my H1 visa. During the H1 processing, I had to go back home for emergency. Again came back to US using B1/B2. After I came back, we got a RFE asking for the new I-94. Then, my H1 was approved around November 2006 but only started getting paid around May 2007 (after I got a client).
If asked during the interview, when I started working? Should I answer November 2006 (when my H1 visa was approved) or May 2007 (when I started getting paid bec I got a client)?
2) Late last year we went to Canada and our I-94 was not taken from us. We were told that it's because we will be in Canada for few days only. Hence, we dont have a new I-94 in our hands. Currently, we're still holding old I-94. When we filed our I-485, the last entry date we entered was based on the Canada trip so it wont match the date with the old I-94. Will this cause a problem during the interview?
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks
hot artemis greek goddess of the
-I got my I140 approved in MAY 2006.
-I got my 3 years H1B based on I140 approval. I went to India for stamping as I was out of status for 10 months due to 7th year extension pending for a long time with USCIS.
- I came to USA on this H1B in JUNE'2006 with approval until JUNE'2009.
-On JAN 2007, my company has received a letter from USCIS to 'INTENT TO Revoke' the approved I140.
-My employer responded to USCIS letter with required documents.
-We are waiting for USCIS decision.
In this situation
1.Will my H1B also be revoked if I140 is revoked?
2. Can I transfer my H1B to another employer. How much time do I have?
3. If I transfer my H1B(i have approval until JUNE2009), can I apply new labor and I140 and get extension again after 2009.
Any other suggestions , help that you can do. Please advise?
I am in same boat. What i am thinking is, just work for that employer
for say 1 year or so and then invoke AC21. Then you should have any issues.
My 2 cents.
I 140 : approved last month
I 485 : July 07 filer passed 180 days
GC Process : Substition Labor / Future employment
The future employer is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I dont comply with his financial terms.
I heard that if I 140 is approved and 485 is pending for 180 days, even if the employer withdraws I140 , there isn't much we need to worry. Is this true. currently on h1 which is expiring next month 6th. To convert to EAD do I need to do anything specific and send an update to USCIS?
tattoo artemis goddess of moon.
Please comment on my situation.
My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.
I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.
If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.
1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months. Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?
2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then? Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?
3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.
4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.
Thanks in advance!
pictures Artemis also came to be looked
1) UCIS not applying law AC21 in 2006. This law allowed more than 7% visa to over subscribed countries.
2) Too many labors comming from back log center. Thus UCIS guess latter in the year their will be more demand of EB2s.
3) Lot of people have switched to EB2 from EB3
4) The formal retrogression phenomenon started around 2003.
Things which can fix this situation are:
1) Law by US govt to add more visas this year.
2) US govt force UCIS to apply AC21 and let Indians and Chinnesse use additional visas rightaway.
dresses artemis greek goddess cartoon.
Anyway, now that I know that the name is Patton Boggs, doesn't anyone (out of curiosity) want to get their point of view? What does PB have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?
Of course there are no guarantees in life. No one's going to say IV didn't try hard enough even if the CIR in the current form passes. Likewise, I am not saying PB hasn't done much or did not deliver. My questions do not reflect IV's choice to go with PB.
As I said, it just would be interesting to know ... ...
But if no one else finds it interesting, ignore this thread. Don't reply to it.
Please stop thinking about what our lobby firm will do.
DO FIRST WHAT IV CORE TEAM ASKED FOR.
makeup artemis greek goddess of moon.
Hope you are feeling *better* after venting out your frustration.
I think he is just talking to himself out of frustration..LOL :D:D
Good decision. Wish you best of luck!:)
hairstyles artemis greek goddess of moon.
Now Do u know who is this with Barack Obama...?
Guys from Chicago should be able to tell for sure....
Look here at the link
Raja Krishnamoorthi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Krishnamoorthi)
Title: U.S. Immigration Reform Bill Could Pass by July
great find. this really sets a barometer for expectations... atleast personally!