High Definition Beautiful Wallpapers Collection, Background Wallpapers, Celebrity Wallpapers, Movie Wallpapers, Animal Wallpaper, Cartoon Wallpapers,Asian Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers, Babies Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpaper

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sri Lanka declared on 642 for 4 at the SSC and India slipped from 165 for 0 to 241 for 4. Tendulkar scored his 48th century and converted it into a double, giving India the lead. "Yesterday when I got into the dressing room, I had a long ice bath. I was in the ice tub for a while. Then I did some stretches, had an early dinner, and I was in bed by 8.30," he said. "For almost all four days, I have been on the field. It's been demanding on the body, but it's held up pretty well."


No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...