High Definition Beautiful Wallpapers Collection, Background Wallpapers, Celebrity Wallpapers, Movie Wallpapers, Animal Wallpaper, Cartoon Wallpapers,Asian Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers, Babies Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpaper

Monday, May 18, 2009

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind and today I got a call
from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work
had been completed a whole year ago and I still
hadn't paid for them.




Hellloooo...........just because I'm blonde it doesn't mean that I am
automatically stupid!
So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year,
that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!




Hellloooo....."it's been a year!" I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just
hung up. He never called back.
I bet he felt like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...