Approval is not happening before Mid August. I am 100% sure. I know it sounds Brutal but is the truth, specially when USCIS stopped premium processing of I40's. Approval will take 8-10 months. Getting a receipt, yes its a possibility.
wallpaper eminem hailiehailie Any
I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.
My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.
Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!
2011 Eminems Daughter Hailie Is
A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
Recently my wife went for finger printing.... none of us except her received FP notice. So she went there and did FP and asked the person over there about why I didn't get FP.
The person asked her my name and A#. He looked into the system and said I didn't get FP because by July you will get your GCs...... my FPs are still valid.... I know what he said is not true.... as you can see my PD.... but I keep wondering why he said that after looking in his system...... :confused:
PS - Sorry for the Title. But I am just quoting him.
btw my "card production ordered" email of December 4th was followed by another email on December 5th which says - .
"On December 4, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."
Trust the USCIS to make everything complicated!
Any thoughts? Is this just a redundant email? I am going out of the country for a few weeks starting December 12th.
2010 eminem hailie tattoo.
How must I thank you all? Really I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You guys have done such an incredible job!!! When there was no hope, you have made me believe in one thing for sure - Where there is will, there is a way.
Thank you!!!!! You have made many people happy and I am sure everyone is blessing this team and all the people who have worked for it so hard.
Always will remember this day. I will continue to help and be a part of this team.
Perhaps new members are not aware that core members have spent money out of their pockets in the range of $20000-$30000 for the cause of IV. So one way to really thank them would be to contribute generously.
I have a question and would really appreciate if some one can provide guidance.
My brother (currently in USA) got his H1B approved and he plans to go to US embassy in Ottawa to get the visa. We know that the H1B visa can take days to get approved due to administrative processing; therefore, he plans to give the interview to the US embassy and then leave for Pakistan.
My question is that in how many days my bro has to go back again to US embassy in Ottawa to collect his visa after the embassy informs him that his visa is back from administrative processing and is ready for stamping.
For example lets say my BRO gives the interview to US embassy on 2nd Dec. and then leaves for Pakistan on 4th Dec (since the actual time of administrative processing is unknown) and now lets say on 15 Dec. the US embassy informs him that his visa is ready and he can come for stamping (collect). So now in how many days my brother has to report to the embassy to get his visa stamp on his passport?
Does any have any idea about it !!!!
I thought if you were a first time H1-B filer, you need to go to your country of origin for stamping...correct me if I am wrong.
hair eminem hailie tattoo.
Transfer to new employer only when I have an approved three year extension and then reapply PERM, I140 in EB2.
I don't think 7 months are enough to get to I140 stage. Give room for things going south and for RFE if any.
Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
hot eminem and hailie jade 2010.
- Long processing times means that related things must get renewed. For instance, if you are waiting for an I-140, you have to renew the h-1b because the I-140 processing takes so long. This creates unnecessary extra work load for USCIS. They need to address work flow issues and legal issues to streamline the process.
2) If Americans waited five years for a driver's license or a building permit because of a quota, they'd have a second revolution.
3) USCIS is so busy that we believe that they use Requests for Evidence as workload management. Send an RFE if you can't get to it. This creates more work.
4) When we are waiting for these backlogs to clear, we need company's lawyers to change jobs. This places undue burdens upon prospective employers and restricts to larger firms. Labor mobility is important for wage levels to increase. Often someone gets a job and waits for many years to get another one. In many sectors of the economy, the job market can fluctuate leaving the employee in a position with a previous cycle's wage level.
5) We miss our freedom. (The irony!) Being locked into this process limits our ability to be able to contract with a business associate to do things on the side. For a computer guy, that hurts. Plus, if we are not legally allowed to work (waiting for USCIS), we should be able to volunteer. Volunteer work is a tradition for Americans, why not us too?
6) Countries compete for a limited pool of skilled labor. Countries subsidize training to increase their skilled labor pools. Should our issues not get resolved, many of us will leave for better deals in other lands. The economic question the US should consider is: Are more skilled workers better for an economy or are less skilled workers better for the economy? Clearly the answer is more skilled workers. What country would want less skilled workers? There are significant economic advantages to having skilled workers in an economy that overwhelm any wage rate influences. The people who founded many of Silicon Valley's giants were immigrants and have created countless jobs.
There are issues with training native IT professionals, but that is separate to immigrants. We have benefited from our training and we do agree to the need to train and re-train. But policy is not of our making and we should not be blamed for it. Introduce a subsidy for training, but do not blame foreigners for those policy issues.
7) Many attempt to pit the US low skilled worker against the low skilled immigrants. Also they attempt to pit the US high skilled US worker against the high skilled immigrants. It is simply a matter of "divide and conquer" for political ends. Because immigrants do not make policy, Americans do. It is unfair to blame immigrants for US policy.
house eminem and hailie jade 2010.
Friends Need Advise Please!
My 485 packet reached NSC on July 2 with an approved 140 from TSC and no CC or receipts yet. My 140 has LUD of 08/12. God only knows where my 485 packet is lying. I applied for my 1st H1 extension at VSC which has a receipt date of July 12. I am planning to upgrade my H1B application to premium because my drivers license is expiring on Sep 30.
My questions here is,
1) Would there be any problem if my H1b is approved in premium with a new I-94 while my 485 is still lying with USCIS with out the recipts.
2) Would a new I-94 jeopardize my 485.
3) Is there any relation between H1B extension and 485 receipting.
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
tattoo eminem daughter hailie jade
pictures eminem daughter hailie and
This is wierd.
so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!
With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!
dresses Eminem T In The Park 2010
makeup eminem daughter hailie jade
Senthil - do you get paid by numbersusa etc// :D :D :D :D
Does USCIS promise u fast citizenship if you do this???:D :D :D :D
girlfriend Eminem#39;s daughter Hailie Jade
Sorry to read your experience ... not to rationalize the conduct of the rude employee, but they are also just human beings who have family, financial worries/problems and not all of them like their jobs either ...
Having said that, there is no reason for you to accept the rude behavior of anyone ... you are asking for a visa, not begging for it! Here are somethings that you can do ...
1. Email to the Consul General to file a complaint (provide as many details as possible, e.g. time of interview, window number, sequence of interactions, specific parts that you found offending and unreasonable). Here are the contact details (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html).
2. Write a letter to Consul General with copy to US ambassador, the Ombudsman of state department and Secretary of State. Here is the online form (http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=qk*MUpak&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfc m93X2NudD05NCw5NCZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnB fY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmc F9wYWdlPTE!) (and on left side, there are phone numbers and addresses).
Always remember that you are a free citizen of a free country who is working in US because there exists documented need for your skills in US.
Good luck and I hope your visa is granted in due time ...
hairstyles eminem daughter hailie
YouTube - Kathirunthu Kathirunthu - Vaidegi Kathirundal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5NBNRo3YdI)
YouTube - Thaamasamenthe Varuvaan - Bhaargavi Nilayam 1964 Lyrics - P Bhaskaran Music - M S Baburaj (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MayjJtyH8)
Recent H1-B company B has nothing to do with GC.
Bottomline - Why did u file GC in EB category? ANSWER - To work for that employer A.
Now u r saying something about company C running ur payroll.
Mr.Smuggy - Easy buddy. Relax.
I am not as bright as you. I am trying to understand how it works. Since you know it all, what if Company A cant get me a job after i got GC and Company C is ?