I'll fill this paperwork and the list of items to be brought in later. Possibly answer
any questions the officials at the POE ask. Anything else at POE that I need to do?
After passing POE into Canada, possibly into a city, do I need to register at any office saying I landed? I am planning to come back very next day after landing.
This going back and forth the POE to get Canadian PR status seems to be way too easy for immigration ;). Hence my concern.
2011 hotel for dogs cast. hotel for
Incorrect. It is not always.
In most cases, LC filing date is the Priority Date.
A Priority Date is the date that a Labor Certification is filed with the State Workforce Commission or the date that an immigration petition (I-140/I-130) is filed, whichever comes first.
He will still be able to use the old employer filed LC date as PD even if the employer cancels LC/I140.
There is risk involved if the old I-140 is revoked or canceled. Please check with your lawyer/attorney.
There might be a little risk if the old one he got was a substituted one.
I am in the same boat.. I am also waiting for my AP approval. (applied Oct 10th)
Just wanted to know at which Service Center you filed? Did you get the reciept notices.
My attorney says he will tell my reciept number as soon as he has it.
I am thinking he is lazy to sort his mail :). It has been 5 weeks now.
2010 ||Havens to george clooney||
2. Shooting stars and
my LC haven't came out from BEC mess, PD Feb 2005 - Non RIR/TR (ROW)
just wanna know about this whole green card cap thing
so i can prepare myself mentally how long i have to wait for GC :o
No one knows how long. My guess (I am PD mARCH 2004 ROW) is:
In October ROW EB3 (?) you may be able to apply for I-485 & I-140, BUT you are now in line behind 100,000 ? 50,000 ? 500,000? applicants.
Hopefully this won't happen, but you need to be prepaird for a 1 - 3 year wait. These hundreds of thousands of applicaitons in for I-485 will now back-up that system
Again - hopefully I am wrong. I have been here since March 2001 and am 1 - 3 years away I think.
hair we showed Night,
I sent an email long back on joining OK State chapter and still awaiting reply.
Hoping that OK chapter is active.
I am in Moore, OK and looking for updated information posted by Pappu.
My case details :
EB3 with PD Oct 2003.
I-140 : Approved.
485 - Applied July 2007.
EAD/AP - Awaiting receipt for renewal.
hot Dusk till Dawn: Tattoo You
I would also suggest that those who have had their I-485 denied due to changing employers should submit DHS Form 7001 to the Ombudsman's office.
house Dusk Till Dawn#39; wrote a
If there is no GC in the horizon, pack up and go back. And like the guy in CA mentioned in the news article, none of us will be charming snakes in India.
tattoo anything scary
If one IV member moves from State A to B, what would be the process of transferring membership to state chapter?
Will it merely be a deleting datbase record from one state and adding it to another state? Or would it be again filling up survey to new state chapter..?
Dont worry, IV is not a bureaucratic government organisation. Simply join the new state chapter and start working with them.
dresses Dusk Till Dawn in 1996.
but looks like we are all late... in the GC waiting game:rolleyes:
Hard to remain hopeful
makeup from dusk till dawn that
Don't believe me... Just Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=God+of+Cricket&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m2&aql=&oq=) with these words.:)
girlfriend From Dusk till Dawn and
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Of ourse you can always find a new employer!
However, I hear people talking about it all the time, there is no such thing as a transfer as if you could port your visa to a new company.
Whenever you want to switch jobs, you have to apply for a whole new H1.
Having one already does not make things faster or easier, except when you are already in the US. In this case, you can switch jobs as soon as you file the new H1, you don't have to wait for approval. However, there is a big risk:
what if the new H1 is denied? You already quit your previous employer and cannot work for the new one anymore...Then you are in big trouble.
In your situation, just file a new H1 with a new employer, that's it.
hairstyles from dusk till dawn, ink,
what do you base this on
Labor Filing Date: 27 Sep 2002
Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
Application Mailed: 22 Jun 2007 USCIS Received Date: 26 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 03 Aug 2007 Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 30 Mar 2006
Fingerprinting Date 1: 29 Aug 2007 Fingerprinting Date 2:
RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: pending Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
I-485 Status: pending Approval/Denial Date: N/A
Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
EAD Applied: yes AP Applied: yes
EAD Approval Date: 16 Aug 2007 AP Approval Date: 23 Aug 2007